Awards | News
Only 2 Weeks Left To Nominate a Campus Technology Innovator
There are just two weeks left to submit a nomination for the Campus Technology Innovators awards. Our tenth annual awards program recognizes institutions, technology project leaders and vendor partners that have used technology in new ways to support teaching, learning, administration and operations. The deadline for entries is Feb. 17.
Entries are sought in six categories:
- Teaching and Learning (including, but not limited to: learning design/instructional design; immersive technologies; social software, Web 2.0; mobile learning; teaching in the smart classroom; collaboration tools; student assessment; student ePortfolios; lecture capture; eLearning)
- Student Systems and Services (including, but not limited to: technology for career services; advising/online advising; technology for housing; physical security and emergency planning; eTextbooks/bookstore; instructional resources and library services; recruitment/eRecruitment)
- Administrative Systems (including, but not limited to: student lifecycle management; admissions; constituent relationship management; retention; ERP; business intelligence; institutional advancement and development; eProcurement; portals)
- Leadership, Governance, and Policy (including, but not limited to: funding/finance; faculty/staff development; CIO leadership and role development; strategic planning; institutional structure/reorganization; program development/innovation leadership; open source/community source leadership; institutional publishing)
- IT Infrastructure and Systems (including, but not limited to: learning management systems; collaboration technologies and environments; learning space design/architecture/smart classrooms; classroom management and control systems; data security and authentication; networking; SaaS and cloud computing; telecommunications; digital repositories/digital libraries; high-performance computing; green technologies; disaster recovery and business continuity; help desk)
- Education Futurists (including, but not limited to: visionary learning technology development; new program development; institutional reformation; trend spotters: technology and society)
Your peers will help decide
Entries will be reviewed by our Innovators Judging Committee of higher ed tech leaders, many of whom are former Campus Technology Innovators award winners. Final winners will be selected by our expert team of editors.
- 1 free registration for Campus Technology 2014 (July 28-31 in Boston)
- Conference registration discount for team members
- Other special recognition at CT 2014 for vendor partners and project contributors
- Opportunity to present a poster on your project at CT 2014 — deadlines apply
- Profile in Campus Technology magazine and on CampusTechnology.com
For more information, go to the Innovators site.
About the author: Rhea Kelly is executive editor for Campus Technology. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.